Release tomorrow \0/
I’ve spent most of my day today testing 0.1.5 of Althea and it’s pretty nice, everything is stable, signup is smooth, it all seems to work just fine. I’ve found only a few odd issues.
- The exits endpoint on the dashboard needs to be rate limited, if you have several instances of the dashboard open you will overwhelm the router and kill it.
- Some odd issues with the glb1300’s after flashing them, end conclusion just don’t touch for like 10 minutes after you flash them.
- Errors from exits if you get the email settings wrong are really arcane and show up as futures errors on the dashboard we should maybe have a ‘exit problem’ popup.
- updated all test exits
- tested new release across arm and mips targets, great success!
- securing logging info
- Alpha 8 release
- research for ring replacement
- out this week
- testing builds available as nightly I plan to get on a call and help him out when I can.
- Researching if we can go back in time and try out Tendermint when ethermint still worked.
- Ring research
- traffic watcher review / cleanup