We landed the peer refactor as well as the register endpoints today. So that’s some great progress already. We also have a laundry list of minor bugs as open issues and I think we can really make short work of them.
- Landed peer refractor
- opened half a dozen little pull requests
- Landed register endpoint, some fixes for the tests
- Improved dynamic topology CI for Rita
- release management shenanigans
- Waiting on @michal 's wipe endpoint (some issue with the debug flag) and on me for a fixed peer refactor (gateway tunnels sometimes fail)
- Dashboard smoothness, high latency endpoints need some compensation
- Dashboard liveness, the exits endpoint provides a lot of cool debugging features that should be presented to the user helpfully.
- Layout and design improvements
- Waiting on testing builds from the rest of us, hoping to have those out tomorrow night. (for real this time)
- Looks like we can’t use the Kotlin Eth testnet because the Aaragon contracts in testing require hacking to deploy, not a great situation but we can work on the more crowded testnet for now.
- figured out a how to fix that annoying openssl issue, testing a solution
- traffic watcher fixes/refactor to clean it up.