Sorry I missed yesterdays update guys, was up quite late deal with release shenanigans, the build server runs pretty slowly compared to my desktp thanks to it’s lack of pci attached storage. If only it had enough ram to build in a ramdisk.
Anyway we did get the release out today, I would like to hotpatch this in with the TrafficWatcher changes as 1.1.6, even though that may screw up our timelines some it’s such a big improvement that I don’t want to leave it hanging if it passes QA.
- testing futures and reqwest changes to see if the performance boost is ‘real’
- running hotpatch release after QA
- payments structure research
- code review @drozdziak1 please get to the outstanding pulls on althea_rs and althea-firmware ASAP
- out this week
- testing builds, identified all the issues I did as well, handing off a build with the new reqwest to him in just a bit.
- working with @Deborah on the gig speed althea stuff.
- Ring research
- traffic watcher review / cleanup